EPSC2024 exhibition floor plan
The opening times of the EPSC2024 exhibition are as follows.
Monday, 9 September to Thursday, 12 September 2024: daily from 09:00 to 18:00.
Friday, 13 September 2024: 09:00–13:00.
Exhibition space options
Each exhibition space has a dimension of 2 x 3 metres. The exhibition space includes one poster board, one table, two chairs, electricity, access to the conference wifi, and two free exhibitor staff registrations. Exhibitor staff registrations allow access to all conference areas (including sessions), however, exhibitor staff registrations cannot be exchanged with different staff members during the course of the conference.
|Space for non-commercial exhibitor
|2 x 3 m
|Space for commercial exhibitor
|2 x 3 m
If you would like to book a space, please fill out our exhibition order form and return the form to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also send your logo as a vector file (.eps or .svg format) and your organization description with a max. of 70 words in the booking email.
Please note that a respective Copernicus Office user ID is necessary for the booking. If you do not have a Copernicus Office user ID yet, please create an account.
After having received your filled-out order sheet, we will issue an invoice (linked to your Copernicus Office user ID) with payment instructions. You are asked to settle this invoice within 14 days by either credit card or bank transfer.
The order deadline for exhibition space is 31 July 2024, 13:00 CEST.
Set-up and dismantling
Set-up: exhibitors are expected to set up their display on Sunday, 8 September 2024, 13:00–15:30.
Dismantling: exhibitors are expected to take down their display on Friday, 13 September 2024, 13:00–17:30.
Terms & conditions
By renting exhibition space at EPSC2024, the exhibitor accepts the following terms & conditions.
- Any exhibitor information (logo and description) to be included in the official conference website must be provided to Copernicus Meetings by email immediately after booking.
- Cancellations can only be refunded in the case of written notification prior to 31 July 2024. A cancellation fee of €250 will be deducted. No refunds will be made after this date.
- The invoice for exhibition space rental must be paid within 14 days after receipt of the invoice. Otherwise, the rental will be cancelled.
- Proof of insurance must be provided upon request. Exhibitors are requested to have a rider on their current insurance policy to cover loss of, theft of, or damage to their exhibit or other personal property while it is located at or is in transit to or from the conference venue.
- The exhibitor shall indemnify the FU Berlin, Copernicus GmbH, and Europlanet Society, rendering them and their representatives innocent, against complaints, suits, or liabilities resulting from negligence of the exhibitor in connection with the exhibit's use of display space.
- The FU Berlin, Copernicus GmbH, and Europlanet Society are not liable for loss, damage, or theft, through any cause, of goods, hand-carried items, exhibits, or other materials owned, rented, or leased by the exhibitor.
- Personal effects, promotional material, and other small, easily removable valuable items should not be left unattended.
- In no event are the FU Berlin, Copernicus GmbH, and Europlanet Society liable for incidental, consequential, special, indirect or punitive damages for any harm arising from or related to the use of exhibit space under the contract agreement.
- No nails, screws, or other fixtures may be drilled into any part of the premises, including the floors. Nor may any part of the premises be damaged or disfigured in any way. Should any damage occur, the exhibitor will be invoiced for repair charges incurred.
- Exhibits in the rented exhibition space must be set up so as to not disturb neighbouring exhibition spaces acoustically or visually and to avoid the creation of any obstruction within the spaces or aisles. This also applies to presentations and demonstrations by the exhibitor and the gathering of participants at the exhibition space.
- The Europlanet Society reserves the right to reject exhibitors. In such a case, a respective rejection notification will be sent in a timely manner.
- In order to avoid the spread of infections and to guarantee a safe conference for all participants, all exhibitors and their staff must agree to strictly follow the hygiene code of EPSC2024 and the rules stated at the time as issued by the German authorities, the FU Berlin, the Europlanet Society, and Copernicus Meetings. These regulations and the hygiene code might be adjusted several times, including at short notice until just before the conference starts. Under these considerations, onsite participation is at the risk of the exhibitor and their staff. Neither Copernicus Meetings nor the Europlanet Society, the FU Berlin, or any company providing services for the onsite conference can be made liable for any possible infections, resulting damages to the attendee's health, or any subsequent suffering an attendee might experience.
- The contact details of exhibitors and their staff will be recorded for possible contact tracing and must be passed on by Copernicus Meetings to the German authorities in the event of an emergency.
- Possible adjustments to the German requirements for the large event participation and/or the EPSC2024 hygiene concept might lead to a situation where either an exhibitor is forced to cancel their on-site participation or Copernicus Meetings as event organizer is forced to cancel it. For such late cancellations due to German travel and/or event regulations, Copernicus Meetings will reimburse the exhibitor's gross rental fee without an additional cancellation fee. Copernicus Meetings and Europlanet Society would not be liable for any subsequent claims for any other reimbursements (e.g. travel or accommodation costs of exhibitor staff members).
- Due to the unpredictable circumstances, Europlanet Society and Copernicus Meetings may decide to cancel the on-site part of EPSC2024 at short notice and turn the conference into a virtual one. In such a case, exhibitors will receive reimbursement for the paid space rental fee. However, in this case, Copernicus Meetings and Europlanet Society would not be liable for any subsequent claims for any other reimbursements (e.g. travel or accommodation costs of exhibitor staff members).